2017 Missions Conference
10/6 (Fri) 8pm-9:40pm
Child care (preschool – elementary aged kids)
will be provided in Kingdom Room.
Nursery Room will be open for infants and parents.
10/8 (Sun) 10am-12pm
“MULTI-CULTURAL DRESS-UP DAY”
Special Service in Kingdom Room & Rainbow Room
It is our prayer that our children will grow with a heart for
missions, awareness of diverse cultures, and concern for
those who have not accepted the Good News of Jesus
Christ. So we would like to celebrate this year’s Missions
Conference Sunday as the “Multicultural Dress-Up Day” and
invite our parents to be part of our children’s learning
experience! This will be an opportunity for our children and
families to learn about other cultures in a fun, memorable
way! Here’s how your family can participate:
1. Encourage your child to choose a country.
2. As a family, research together about the country of the
child’s choice. Maybe you can make a trip to the library
or ask our good old Google. Find out the following info:
* Where is the country located?
* What are they known for?
* What is their predominant religion?
* What kind of food do they eat?
* What do their traditional folk costumes look like?
3. Make your own costumes or accessories your child can
wear on the Multicultural Dress-Up Day.
4. Have your child come to church dressed up and share
what he/she has learned about the country with friends!
(If parents come dressed up as well, even better!)